KindergartenWorks: free downloadable gift to subscribers        

Friday, May 10, 2013

free downloadable gift to subscribers

I greatly appreciate your loyalty and readership {wahoo!} so to thank you, I’ve put together a little gift to say thanks! Be sure to check out the bottom of your next email to grab your thank you gift.


Everyone should get a gift for being a new friend, right? Enjoy your free download! I’m so delighted you decided to join in on reading the latest from little ol' me here on KindergartenWorks. If you have any questions or want me to go in search of ideas for you, be sure to let me know on facebook. I love finding great collections of ideas to share.

>> View the Vacation Memory Book

Most Popular Ideas

binder basics
2013-2014 printable calendar for teacher planning
22 famous story retelling ideas {+printables}
guided reading - guided setup

Not subscribed yet? Here's your chance! I look forward to sharing ideas with you weekly.
- Leslie
*Free downloadable Thank You Gift included when you subscribe via email or RSS.

Labels: , , ,