KindergartenWorks: Feedback        

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Feedback


Friends,
Your positive feedback (and earnest comments) are what sometimes helps keep a teacher creating and posting. Be sure to leave a comment the next time you blog hop or purchase from a teacher. Just as we are models of giving positive praise to our kinders, do the same for a fellow teacher today! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts - I love hearing from you!

See Feedback on Teachers Notebook, Teachers Pay Teachers and select items below:

Here are some of KindergartenWorks' favorite pieces of feedback on products and our blog that we've received:

Leslie, I love this purchase! SERIOUSLY! I can see this as a center from day one of kindergarten and with the resources you created, I can use it long into the spring! Excellent quality with clear graphics that will allow my kiddos to be independent. Thank you for a great product! - Deedee Wills


This packet seems to have everything I will need to help my young learners develop their writing skills. I love the posters that help remind the students of the strategies they can use when writing. - Cindylb

Thank you for a great teaching resource. I appreciate all your hard work! I think this will be a wonderful way to help my students with nursery rhymes, letters, sight words, tracking print and so much more! You have done an awesome job and I appreciate you sharing your talents with others. - ASausen

Hey Leslie, I know I have said this before, but I think your work is incredible! I know we teach different grade levels, but I find such inspiration in the way you organize your lessons and provide meaningful instruction for your students. I just wanted to say thanks and I so enjoy reading what goes on in your classroom. Best wishes for a happy new year! - Kristen

Thanks for the freebies! I always learn so much from you! You are such an amazing teacher! :) Love all your centers! :) Just got a Lakeshore coupon and bought me some stampers for my Playdough center! Yay! :)
Thanks again!- Cheryl

I'd really like to learn more about your block center and abc center. You have great ideas. I love how you have found a balance between play, which we all know is so important in kindergarten, and common core content. It gives me hope that the two can coexist.  -Ellen P.


Hey there! I just spent some time on your Behind the Scenes page & on your homepage and all I can say is WOW! Where were teachers like you when my kids were in school? I am floored, sincerely.
Anyway, I am super happy to have landed here tonight! I can not wait to spend some quality time in this space of yours... - Sofia's Ideas

I love the monster numbers especially the way that one to one correspondence is addressed. I know my kinders will love it. - 30kinders

This is truly a godsend. Thank you! - Mrs.Thompson

All I can say is, WOW! This really worked for my class. I began using it right after Christmas and all of my students scored on or above grade level on our School Computer Assessment at the end of school. :0) Thanks! -Thelearningspot




Hi Leslie, I just posted a comment to Learning with Mrs. Parker (http://learningwithmrsparker.blogspot.com/) about your Sing and Spell Sight Word pack. She was asking how people teach sight words and I thought I would
share how much I love your packet!! I think (hope!) I emailed you in the spring after I purchased it to thank you and tell you how great I thought it was, but I just realized I never told you how much my students and I have been loving it this year when I started using the songs and chant from the beginning of the year.

I have never had so many students raising their hand to say they found a sight word when we read in school. I have also heard parents say they can't get through a book at bedtime without their child finding the sight words. The students ask to sing the songs and do the word chant and oh boy am I in trouble if I say we will do it in a few minutes and then forget! Parents have commented on how excited they are that their child can read so many sight words and I truly believe that would not have happened without this product! Thank you for everything you share on your blog and for creating such a great product!! - Kari

Even though it's different wording here in australia I can still use it - loved the layout of it all. thanks - Mazzy56

This deserves 10 apples! I love the assessments. It helps me maintain consistency and keeps it simple. It made my life easier! -bakerj

I was worried that this might not translate well to my classroom computers, but it worked perfectly. I showed my kids how to do this once and they had it mastered! Thank you for this wonderful tool, I plan on purchasing the other 3 as well. - Corirussell

WOW!!! I absolutely love this!!! I bought it last night and used it today! What great resources! Love these websites--I'd never seen some of them before and I don't have to go searching for them! I love that the students can navigate them by themselves and keeps them focused and engaged! - Jazzyann


This is great for those kids who are going away and the parent tells you the day before! Much better than sending some "dittos." Thanks! - Proud to teach
OMG! I used this packet in December and my students LOVED it! It was hard for me to keep a straight face as we traveled around the school looking for our gingerbread friends that had run away. Later I had our school nurse (known for her gruff manner) call the classroom over the intercom and complain that there were children in the office running around, screaming and being VERY naughty. After my students stopped screaming that it must be our gingerbread friends, we collected them from the office only to find that they had written a very sweet apology note to us and brought us real gingerbread cookies to eat. I had my students make their gingerbread friends from foam, rather than actual cookies because I was feeling lazy. Can you tell I LOVED this unit? Great job Leslie!!!!


-->

Labels: ,