holding onto in 2012
I wanted to wish each of you a Happy New Year and say thanks to all of my readers who are celebrating one year of reading {if you've stuck with me that long} KindergartenWorks and thanks to all the new followers and subscribers. I was celebrating this year by working on redesigning TBA's new look to fit the needs of such a growing community and didn't touch a school thing (I've never done that before!). I also took a vacation to Disney World. What a blast! Since I am use my own products, I figure it was only fitting that I created my own Vacation Memory book to share with you. (Okay, no one likes to watch other people's home videos... so I'll give you a glimpse)
I sent all of my kinders a postcard from the Mouse himself and thoroughly enjoyed myself. We ate great and laughed a bunch! Does it tell your age when you you put a big emphasis on food during a vacation?
I thought since we are celebrating KindergartenWorks' blogiversary that I'd share a quick review of some of our most classic posts, freebies and topics.
I've written less than 100 posts, so either I'm idea-challenged or I like to focus on quality over quantity. I'll choose the latter as my motto thank you very much. It is my sincere hope that you too had a good Christmas break and are already off to a great New Year. I'm still listening to Christmas music as I work tonight and sharing these thoughts with you. There's something about the magic of Christmas and Disney that I'm okay with holding onto into 2012.




<< Home