KindergartenWorks: gift of time        

Sunday, October 16, 2011

gift of time


So many of us do planning on the weekend. I have gotten really good over the past few years at getting my planning done on Tuesdays for the following week, but this year has me planning on my weekends again. Can anyone relate!?

Well, I know that with the lives we lead outside of school, that time is super valuable and precious. I'd like to offer you the gift of time today! I've put together four packs of internet games that practice math and literacy skills that grow with kinders over the course of a year. These are sure to save you much time in planning! We use these in our computer lab, becuase our school doesn't use CD's nor do I find any of the programs they have appropriate for my kinders. These sets were worked and re-worked over 5 years, and they were released this past summer!


How do they work? They are pdf files that have buttons linking students to games that are kinder-friendly and ordered to be sequential. With a balance between variety and repetition, your kinders are sure to love them! Want to grab them? Click the image above.

At the end of each set, there is a page of audio books to help keep your fast-moving kinders learning with the open-ended nature of listening to books read aloud. 



Labels: