teacher organization tips
Over the summer I shared how I organize myself, essentially, my lesson plans in a binder format in the post binder basics. I am amazed at how many of you shared and commented and shared it on facebook and pinterest. Thank you!
Along with that post I asked you to share your organization tips and as promised, I have compiled them into an eBook for you!
There are some great ideas and tips that I've never thought of! Be sure to get your free download of this eBook now. It includes the original post so you know what people are referring to in their tips and a 2011-2012 calendar.
And just for fun, here is a binder cover that I made. Feel free to grab - it may be ink heavy, but sometimes you've just gotta stretch for cuteness.
More Planning Binder
How to Make Teacher Planning Work for You
binder basics
teacher planning binder weekly to do list
4 free teacher planning binder covers
free download teacher planning calendar
More Teacher Organization
behind my teacher easel
organizing teacher materials for the week and quarter
organizing digital teacher files
If you like what I do here on KindergartenWorks, then be sure to subscribe today. I look forward to sharing more organizaiton tips and classroom ideas with you weekly.
- Leslie
- Leslie
Labels: Freebie, teacher organization

<< Home