KindergartenWorks: teacher planning binder weekly to do list        

Saturday, September 8, 2012

teacher planning binder weekly to do list

My sanity saver of a teacher planning binder has made my life easier! I hope that if you've made one, that you can say the same!

This year, I had two teachers request products that fit in my wheelhouse of creation. The first was thought of by Carey and she requested a weekly to-do list that matched our planning calendar. She was so sweet and complimented that she thought it looked like one you could purchase at a brick and mortar store. I started to pull together a template and made four versions. I don't normally take requests because I won't normally create anything I wouldn't use, but creating lists is something that works for me!

teacher planning binder weekly to do list - KindergartenWorks

There is a black and white version that matches the calendar, and then the chevron, plain and bright ones too in case you need a little color in your week. It works perfectly if you print them double sided and hole punch them to lay flat open for a week-at-a-glance in your teacher planning binder. Just the place to write yourself notes to remember, things to copy and emails to answer.

Sometimes, you just need to cross something off your list! 

teacher planning binder weekly to do list - KindergartenWorks

More on Planning


If you grab a free item from us and like it, I invite you to become a subscriber or to leave a note.
If you like what I do here on KindergartenWorks, then be sure to subscribe today. I look forward to sharing ideas with you weekly.
- Leslie
*Free downloadable Thank You Gift included when you subscribe via email or RSS.

Labels: , ,