summer days $150 winner page
… and the winner is Donna!
I hope you enjoyed the opportunity to win this fun, LOADED prize and are enjoying all the ideas here on KindergartenWorks. I’ve sent an email to the winning reader since I'll need your mailing address and T-shirt choice. A huge thanks to Annie, Crystal, Mel, Teacher T-Shirts and Brianna, be sure to keep them in mind when reading blogs or shopping for items in addition to what I offer {wink}.
What’s next for KindergartenWorks? Well, be on the lookout for more on my series that should help line up your classroom guided reading stock with the continuation to Alphabet Identification - 6 Guided Reading Skill Group Materials {Free Printables} and I'm going to be lining up a classroom organization summer event that you can participate in by sharing a printable, tip or submit an item for a giveaway over on Teach Junkie. Until then, I’ll leave you with some of our most popular posts on KindergartenWorks that have been helpful for so many teachers this year.
Binder Basics
20 famous story retelling ideas and printables - kindergarten retell literacy center
Don’t forget to check out the KindergartenWorks facebook page for even more free teaching ideas, tips and downloads!
If you like what I do here on KindergartenWorks, then be sure to subscribe today. I look forward to sharing ideas with you weekly.
- Leslie
If you like what I do here on KindergartenWorks, then be sure to subscribe today. I look forward to sharing ideas with you weekly.
- Leslie
Labels: Summer Days Giveaway


<< Home