KindergartenWorks Update is Coming
KindergartenWorks will be experiencing a cyber-face lift soon! I'm so very excited to share with you that in the upcoming weeks, you'll have an improved experience finding ideas, browsing the topics I've written and more.
That's the short of it, and if that's all you want to know then we're good here for today. If you want the long of it, let's read on.
I started this KindergartenWorks blog back in 2010 after selling my products online for a few months. I had so many pictures and ideas to share that went outside of the scope of what I wanted to offer for sale, so {BAM} here is my little online headspace creation.
Welcome to my “headspace” – I should post a warning to let you know that KindergartenWorks is the place where you enter the mind of one slightly {sometimes-uber} productive, positive thinking and organized kindergarten teacher.
{and welcomed!}
Since that first blog creation, I have updated this site many times to make it a better, more organized little slice of {fantastic} teacher space. With all that I've learned, it's time to grow and change yet again. I'm excited about a more clean, classic look that fits KindergartenWorks, like you saw recently as we updated our products. I'm excited that you'll have an easier time finding ideas and products.
I've found that I truly give my best when I am attempting something new and uncomfortable, so with this change I plan on bringing you my best. Ready for it?
A new school year is on it's way {although I'm currently in summer denial} and a new look is on it's way too.
Want to touch base with me? I love hearing from you on my facebook page or through comments here on KindergartenWorks.
Thanks for taking the time to come behind the scenes of KindergartenWorks! Stick around, or subscribe and I'll let you know whenever anything new comes out. I look forward to sharing ideas with you weekly.
- Leslie
Thanks for taking the time to come behind the scenes of KindergartenWorks! Stick around, or subscribe and I'll let you know whenever anything new comes out. I look forward to sharing ideas with you weekly.
- Leslie
Labels: Cherry on Top


<< Home