summer days $150 {giveaway} CLOSED
| Winning Number #244 - Donna |
One fantastic KindergartenWorks subscriber will get to take home $150 worth of teacher created items from the fantastic teachers listed below. I'm so excited to share this giveaway with you as I have personally chosen and sought out each of the items to complete this package. {You know I've got your back!}
It's thrilling to know one lucky Kindergartenworks reader will get to receive all of these goodies and teaching resources. I’ll be sure to ship and email the winning items worth $150 straight to our lucky winning reader.
Anyone wishing they had all of this gear to get them set up for the next school year? Simply comment below!
It's thrilling to know one lucky Kindergartenworks reader will get to receive all of these goodies and teaching resources. I’ll be sure to ship and email the winning items worth $150 straight to our lucky winning reader.
Anyone wishing they had all of this gear to get them set up for the next school year? Simply comment below!
The Winner Gets:
- Sight Word Watches {The Bundle}
- A Teacher T-Shirt {Your Choice}
- Reward Coupons {Bundle}
- Barnes and Noble Gift Card {$25}
- Junior Scientist
- Dark Blue Paisley Lock Smock
- KindergartenWorks Products {Your Choice $65}
I've made sure to lay out each of the goodies for you so you can see the entire package that I know you're going to love! Click any link above to find out more about what you can win.
To enter to win, simply leave a comment below!
Get Three Bonus Entries: {completely optional}
- If you are on G+, you can earn an extra entry for giving this post a +1 and sharing a comment with your circles. Example comment: $150 Teacher Summer #Giveaway from +KindergartenWorks. Comment to enter to #win! http://bit.ly/11HKzv8
- Like KindergartenWorks on Facebook
- Follow KindergartenWorks' Shop
{p.s.} Be sure to let me know what bonus entries you did in a separate comment for each one.
Contest ends Wednesday, July 3rd at midnight EST.
Labels: Summer Days Giveaway

<< Home