KindergartenWorks Products - A New Look and a Tip!
I created KindergatenWorks in July of 2010, which is almost hard to believe now! I still think of myself as a newbie sometimes when I am learning how to do new things in the online teaching blog world. We've gone under a few facelifts since I launched and the most recent undertaking was the revamping of our product line.
I try to offer you a direct line to how I think here on KindergartenWorks and then offer you products that can help you organize, think or teach in a similar fashion {with your own personal twist, of course!}
After all, KindergartenWorks is "from our classroom to yours." So, with that being said, I wanted to give you the run down of our new product look. All of our products got a great new look that should also help you with your purchasing decisions at a glance.
You'll find the name of the item BOLD and easily visible when you're scrolling through any of my shops. You should be able to have a clear picture of the type of digital downloads included by the snapshots of select pages on the front cover.
You'll also see a large area highlighted in the bottom left corner. At a glance you'll know what you're buying!
No matter what you purchase, I hope you're incredibly happy with it and I hope you like the new design.
Sharing With Fellow Teachers in Your Building
Here is a tip. I know that once you download or purchase something and someone wants you to share it... you want to be sure to give credit where credit is due. Hit up the copyright (second) page or last page of any KindergartenWorks product and you'll find a link straight back to my blog or the shop where you got it from.
Tip! Use links in the product to give to fellow teachers access to the resource so they can have it too!
You can always send them there and then tell them the product title so they can search and find exactly what they're looking for. Thanks for being first class and sharing the location instead of the product! I tried to make it easy on you - I've got your back, friend!
Here are the four products I recommend getting your hands on over the summer months to be prepared for the new school year.
Teacher Organization Products
Student Information Sheet2013-2014 Teacher Planning Calendar Template
Teacher Planning Pages and Binder Tips
Be on the lookout by subscribing today so you'll be the first to hear of our giveaway that is coming soon. You'll love that it's over $70 worth of great teacher gear and products! Some will be instant and others will get drop shipped to you!
- Leslie
- Leslie
Labels: Cherry on Top, Freebie, Shop







<< Home