KindergartenWorks: introducing Teacher T-Shirts and My Favorite T's {giveaway item}        

Friday, June 21, 2013

introducing Teacher T-Shirts and My Favorite T's {giveaway item}

You've seen that I enjoy creating teacher products and graphics if you've followed me for any short period of time. Sometimes, I get a little inspired and these designs make their way to being digitally printed onto fabric. I'm so excited that I can share some of my favorite Teacher T-Shirts that I've designed and that one lucky reader will win one (retail $15) in the KindergartenWorks Summer Days Giveaway Package.

This is one of seven products included in the package worth $150. You won't find this complete package elsewhere online and it will cover you in reading, math, science, classroom management, classroom supplies and classroom safety. {You've now got the official jeans day wear hookup - ha}

KindergartenWorks: introducing Teacher T-Shirts and My Favorite T's {giveaway item}
I {{love}} being comfy while teaching!

Teacher T-Shirts are designed by me, Leslie at KindergartenWorks {wink} and then Spreadshirt prints my designs onto your choice of T-shirt fabric color and size, creating your own unique and custom order! With that being said I have my own stash that I've purchased and want to tell you that jeans days are now easy. We have to wear "spirit" wear paired with our jeans. And yes, the shirts our school offers are just.not.cute. Can anyone relate? Now, I've got plenty of shirts to cover the whole year!

My goal is to cover all grades and lots of special days with CUTE Teacher T-Shirts. Get set for the 100th Day of School, the Last Day of School, any Friday, show off your grade level, etc. Here are more of my favorite shirts...

KindergartenWorks: introducing Teacher T-Shirts and My Favorite T's {giveaway item}

Like what I do? Be sure to:
Subscribe to the Teacher T-Shirt Newsletter
Bookmark Teacher T-Shirts

And today (6/21) is National T-Shirt day! Not as obscure as National Corn on the Cob Day... but a day to celebrate and get FREE STANDARD SHIPPING with no minimum purchase necessary. (valid up to $9.50 shipping costs) Use promo code: TDAY2013 during checkout!

This is included in the $150 KindergartenWorks Summer Days Giveaway Package.

KindergartenWorks: Summer Days Giveaway $150

Labels: