introducing Mel D. and Reward Coupons {giveaway item}
Can I tell you that I learned how to do magic in the classroom last year?
Magic?
Yes magic - classroom management magic!
I learned how to use things that my students were already excited about as rewards and incentives for my classroom. This simple tip and AMAZING collection of Reward Coupons came directly from the one and only Mel D and for me, it works like magic.
I've had great success {and it was so simple} to take her Reward Coupons and integrate them into my classroom management system. I'm thrilled to be giving a lucky reader a $17 Reward Coupons Bundle (both sets 1 & 2 combined) in the KindergartenWorks Summer Days Giveaway Package. This is one of seven products included in the package worth $150. You won't find this complete package elsewhere online and it will cover you in reading, math, science, classroom management, classroom supplies and classroom safety.
This product is currently getting an update, which means the winner of our giveaway will also be one of the first to get their hands on the revised Reward Coupons version. {squeal}
Would you believe that there are over 100 different options for you? Try 120 to be exact! Yes, you certainly can find a few {if not a lot} that'll work for you and your class.
{How I like to store my reward coupons. Laminated - students names are written on the back with an overhead marker and rinsed off before returning to the binder.}
This last year was the first year that I used Reward Coupons in connection with students earning enough green days. They loved them, and some of ours quickly became the classroom favorites. At the end of the year, I traded out a few and added more for next year since I love the use of them. It really was quite simple and I like the flexibility for me to use what works for our classroom from year to year.
The choice is probably the biggest factor for motivating students. They LOVE being able to choose what is special to them and they think the whole world notices when they get to wear flip flops or use the computer. Really, it's a FREE reward {for me to give} that they earned for themselves that fits seamlessly into our day with no disruption and lots of motivation. I can't wait to see the updates that Mel is working on, here is a sneak peek of her updated classroom management point system which includes the Reward Coupons.
Mel D.'s Reward Coupons are also available separately for $8.50 each, which will cover you all year and help you offer choice for your students. {Grab a little magic for yourself!}
Like what Mel does? Be sure to:
Follow Mel's blog
Follow Mel's shop
Labels: Summer Days Giveaway



<< Home