4 free fonts for teachers
Free fonts for teachers are cropping up everywhere. I've made four free teacher fonts in addition to the previous 3 that I use in math and for handwriting. These fonts were created for fun and have simple terms of use. Free teacher fonts are perfect for making headings, titles and call attention to sections.
The first is called Bumpy Saw Teacher Font. This font has scalloped sides or bumps that remind me of the scales on a dinosaur. The font is also an outline font so it will appear transparent all the way through. It looks great in any color, but might not look best with a shadow since it's clear.
Oh, I like this one. It's called New Fringe Teacher Font. I think this is one of my favorites mainly because I like that the numbers have the corresponding number of fringe pieces to match the number. It feels similar to the fonts above and below, but it's wider in size.
This last font is coming soon to my shops. It is called Mobile Skinny Teacher Font. I'm the type of blogger that shares a lot of what I do in my classroom and I don't always post about my newest products. So, I recommend that you follow one of my shops so you can always get the latest free download that I post or be notified of my newest paid products.
For example, 7 out of 10 of the last things I have posted in my shop are free and only some are seen here on KindergartenWorks.
Now Awailable - Mobile Skinny Teacher Font
More on Fonts
26 Free Teacher Fonts on Teach Junkie2 Free Teacher Fonts
Breaking Handwriting Down
So, head on over now and sign up to follow and grab your free fonts.
If you like what I do here on KindergartenWorks, then be sure to subscribe today. I look forward to sharing ideas with you weekly.
- Leslie
If you like what I do here on KindergartenWorks, then be sure to subscribe today. I look forward to sharing ideas with you weekly.
- Leslie
Labels: Freebie, teacher organization


<< Home