kindergarten learning skills
Even though kindergarten is today's new first grade, we still have important, basic things that have to be covered! Here are posters to help encourage your kinders to practice the basics and be edified once they master those skills!
{Click the image to view or purchase}
For best results, blow these up onto 11x17 paper, hang on your door or another prominent place and allow your kinders to "sign" their names once they've mastered the appropriate skill. They love to get the positive recognition and then can be go-to helpers if someone else needs a bit more practice. Gotta love having some expert shoe-tiers. Can I get an "amen" from any other K teachers?!
I also love using these to keep track all year long for report card purposes. At a glance, I can fill out who still needs to practice those skills that perhaps I don't assess on a regular basis. What do you do to encourage mastery over kinder skills?
Labels: Assessment
<< Home