KindergartenWorks: Invisible Gloves        

Monday, January 3, 2011

Invisible Gloves


I often find myself walking into the lounge at lunch time with marker on my hands. Anyone else out there seem to attract Crayola like your skin has a magnetic appeal for the rainbow effect? In our room we paint, use playdough and have markers readily available for literacy center use. I have found a little *magic* that makes painting a breeze that I'd thought I'd share. 


Introducing.... invisible gloves! 


Can you see them? I also sometimes call them liquid gloves with my kids and they think it's fantastic. No more hands dyed red as you head to music class or green-stained palms for the next three days. Gotta love hand-print projects even more now!



Invisible gloves is simply a product you apply in a small amount like you would hand sanitizer. Rub in some Legacy of Clean multipurpose cleaner (it's organic and super-skin friendly) until your hands are dry and then paint away! You can always e-mail me for a direct link to this great product.

It dries clear and makes hand washing simplified after projects and much more effective since the skin has a barrier between it and the paint! Instead of mixing in soap, etc. to your paint this is a great kinder-perfect alternative. Here are some fun snapshots of kinderprints in action.


We studied trees, the seasons and interactively wrote phrases to match. If you haven't tried invisible gloves in your room, you should get in on the magic!

-->

Labels: , ,